This AWS certification course is designed to help the attendees understandthe services and architectural principals of AMAZON WEB SERVICES. It will enable you to get acquainted with the key concepts, latest trends, and best practices for working with the latest AWS architecture and become an efficient and industry-readyAWS professional. Practice assignments and three live projects are developed to give you hands-on experience with the AWS management console.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of AWS module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an SQL Developer.
Knowledge of Basic SQL platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : AWS Overview
- Module 02 : Designing
- Module 03 : Identity Access Management
- Module 04 : Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Module 05 : Elastic Compute Cloud
- Module 06 : Amazon Simple Storage Services
- Module 07 : Amazon Route
- Module 08 : Databases
- Module 09 : Application Services
- Module 10 : Security Practices For Optimum Cloud Deployment
- Module 11 : Disaster Recovery
- Module 12 : Troubleshooting
- Module 13 : AWS Solution Architect Exam
- Module 14 : Linux Training
- Module 15 : Installing Linux
- Module 16 : Getting to know the Command Line
- Module 17 : It’s all about the files
- Module 18 : Working with the Command Line
- Module 19 : More Advance Command Line and Concept