Android is Linux-based and an open source operating system for mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet computers. Android was developed by the Open Handset Alliance which is led by Google and other companies. In this tutorial, we will teach you basic Android programming and it will also take you through some advance concepts related to Android ApplicationDevelopment. This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic features of Android programming.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Android module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Mobile Developer.
Knowledge of basic Mobile platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Basics of Android
- Module 02 : Android Components
- Module 03 : UI Widgets
- Module 04 : Intents
- Module 05 : Android Menu
- Module 06 : Layout Manager
- Module 07 : Adaptor
- Module 08 : View
- Module 09 : Fragment
- Module 10 : Android Service
- Module 11 : Data Storage
- Module 12 : SQLite
- Module 13 : JSON & XML
- Module 14 : Content Provider
- Module 15 : Android Notification
- Module 16 : Multimedia
- Module 17 : Speech API
- Module 18 : Telephony API
- Module 19 : Location API
- Module 20 : Threads
- Module 21 : Device Connectivity
- Module 22 : Android Web Services
- Module 23 : Social API Integrations
- Module 24 : Transmitting Network Data
- Module 25 : Firebase Integration