C Programming is the mother of all Programming languages and is a start to building your career in the field of information technology. In C Programming class one will learn the usage of syntaxes and will learn in details Object Oriented Programming OOPS Concepts. Mastery of C language will help you build a solid foundation and make learning of any programming language in your future endeavors in technology simple.
Anyone and everyone can learn C Programming Language as it is easy to understand. Post learning C language aspiring job-seekers can look to learn more technologies coded on C language to further enhance their Resume.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of C Language module.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction to Programming
- Module 02 : Syllabus Details
- Module 03 : Fundamentals in C
- Module 04 : Operators and Expressions
- Module 05 : Data types
- Module 06 : Input-Output Library Functions
- Module 07 : Control statements
- Module 08 : Function
- Module 09 : Storage Class
- Module 10 : Pointer
- Module 11 : Pointer and Function
- Module 12 : Array
- Module 13 : Pointer and Array
- Module 14 : Array and Function
- Module 15 : Dynamic memory allocation
- Module 16 : Strings
- Module 17 : Command line arguments
- Module 18 : Preprocessor
- Module 19 : Structure
- Module 20 : Structure and Function
- Module 21 : Union and Enumeration and typedef
- Module 22 : File Handling