"Core Java" is Sun's term, used to refer to Java SE, the standard edition and a set of related technologies, like the Java VM, CORBA, et cetera. This is mostly to differentiate from, say, Java ME or Java EE. Also note that they're talking about a set of libraries rather than the programming language
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Core Java module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Developer.
Knowledge of Basic C & C++ and Computer Knowledge.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Basics of Java
- Module 02 : OOPS Conecpts
- Module 03 : String Handling
- Module 04 : Exception Handling
- Module 05 : Nested Classes
- Module 06 : Multithreading
- Module 07 : Synchronization
- Module 08 : Input and output
- Module 09 : Serialization
- Module 10 : Networking
- Module 11 : AWT and EventHandling
- Module 12 : Swing
- Module 13 : LayoutManagers
- Module 14 : Applet
- Module 15 : Reflection API
- Module 16 : Collection
- Module 17 : JDBC
- Module 18 : Java New Features