Drupal is a free and open source Content Management System (CMS) that allows organizing, managing and publishing your content. This reliable and secure CMS is built on PHP based environment and powers millions of applications and websites. This tutorial will teach you the basics of Drupal using which you can create a blog or a website with ease.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Ab Initio module.
Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction to GNU/Linux Command Line
- Module 02 : Git Basics
- Module 03 : Programming - Best Practices
- Module 04 : Drupal Overview
- Module 05 : Drupal Site Building
- Module 06 : Introduction to Drupal
- Module 07 : Drupal Module Development
- Module 08 : Drupal Database API Basics
- Module 09 : Drupal Security Guidelines
- Module 10 : Drupal Performance
- Module 11 : Drupal Theming
- Module 12 : Drupal Debugging
- Module 13 : Security Updates and Applying Patches
- Module 14 : Content Architecture
- Module 15 : Advanced Theming
- Module 16 : Drupal SEO
- Module 17 : Drupal Accessibility
- Module 18 : Advanced Form API
- Module 19 : Drupal Database API Advanced
- Module 20 : Drupal Upgrade
- Module 21 : Drupal Commerce