In web designing domain basic entry point is HTML, without having knowledge on HTML it is very difficult to survive in Web designing field. Vesta a training institute comes up with HTML5 training in pune which include Basics to Expert level course content.
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is style sheet which is used in XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) of any website. The CSS code is basically used to take control of many aspects of Web site, such as fonts, colors, positioning and styling of data, while the XHTML code of Web site deals with the actual content and structure of website. We can store CSS file at different location this will allow a Web site to load faster and more smoothly. CSS is downloaded once and stored in to cache memory which helps page to load faster.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Html5 & Css3 module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Softawre Developer.
Knowledge of Basic Html & Css platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Getting Started With HTML5
- Module 02 : Structure Of A Web Page
- Module 03 : HTML5 Canvas
- Module 04 : HTML5 SVG
- Module 05 : HTML5 Offline Applications
- Module 06 : HTML5 Geolocation
- Module 07 : HTML5 Web Workers
- Module 08 : HTML5 Messaging APIs
- Module 09 : Working with Drag and Drop
- Module 10 : Introduction CSS3
- Module 11 : Box Model
- Module 12 : Selectors
- Module 13 : Attribute Selectors
- Module 14 : Pseudo Classes
- Module 15 : Text Effects
- Module 16 : Backgrounds and Borders
- Module 17 : Animations
- Module 18 : 2D/3D Transformations
- Module 19 : User Interfaces
- Module 20 : Multiple Column Layout
- Module 21 : Media Queries