Ionic is an open-source Software Development Kit built especially for the development of hybrid mobile applications. Ionic Framework is built on top of Apache Cordova and Angular JS. It uses web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, and SASS for hybrid mobile app development. Applications can be developed using Ionic Framework and can be deployed in native app stores to be installed in devices using Cordova. Ionic offers the functionality of AngularJS that AndroidUIelements gives for Java, iOSUIKit gives for Obj-C/Swift. Ionic has several HTML directives which allow developers to easily leverage those for common UI elements. Some of the common UI elements which Ionic Framework offers include Navigations, List Views, Tab Bars, Action Sheets, etc.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Ionic module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Mobile Developer.
Knowledge of Basic Ionic platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Where Ionic Fits
- Module 02 : Introducing Ionic
- Module 03 : Ionic Components
- Module 04 : Adding Native Functionality
- Module 05 : Accessing Device Features
- Module 06 : Working with Data
- Module 07 : Debugging Tools and Techniques
- Module 08 : Theming and Style Guides
- Module 09 : The Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Module 10 : Testing in Ionic
- Module 11 : Production build