Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of model-view-controller (MVC) web applications. In this training, we will begin by preparing a dev environment and learning how to install and configure Laravel. Laravel is modern, dynamic and powerful PHP Framework for web development. Laravel allows you to develop applications which are flexible, user-friendly and clean. If you have knowledge of PHP then this course is easy for you. We provide professional and advance Laravel training for the affordable price
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Laravel module.
Knowledge of PHP,Basic knowledge of MySQL,Knowledge of HTML and CSS and Programming experience in an Object Oriented language will be beneficial
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction of Laravel PHP Framework
- Module 02 : Setting up a sample project
- Module 03 : Migrations
- Module 04 : Using Forms and Gathering Input
- Module 05 : Creating a registration & user login form
- Module 06 : Admin Panel Setup
- Module 07 : Using Controllers and Routes for URLs and APIs
- Module 08 : Eloquent ORM ( Storing and Using Data )
- Module 09 : Creating and Using Composer Packages
- Module 10 : Using Ajax and jQuery
- Module 11 : Security & Session
- Module 12 : Laravel Project : News Portal