Microsoft Windows Azure is an advanced cloud computing platform and infrastructure developed by the Microsoft Corporation. This cloud platform is used for building, deploying and managing application and services via a global network system managed by Microsoft Datacenters. Azure offers both IaaS and PaaS services and it supports several programming languages, frameworks, tools that include Microsoft and third-party systems and software.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of MS Azure module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Oracle Developer.
Knowledge of Basic SQL platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- Module 02 : Microsoft Azure Management Tools
- Module 03 : Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure
- Module 04 : Web Apps and Cloud Services
- Module 05 : Creating and Configuring Virtual Networks
- Module 06 : Cloud Storage
- Module 07 : Microsoft Azure Databases
- Module 08 : Creating and Managing Azure AD