OpenStack software controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, managed through a dashboard or via the OpenStack API. OpenStack works with popular enterprise and open source technologies making it ideal for heterogeneous infrastructure. Hundreds of the world’s largest brands rely on OpenStack to run their businesses every day, reducing costs and helping them move faster. OpenStack has a strong ecosystem, and users seeking commercial support can choose from different OpenStack-powered products and services in the Marketplace.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Openstack module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Oracle Developer.
Knowledge of basic SQL platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction to Cloud
- Module 02 : Introduction to OpenStack
- Module 03 : Identity and Image Management
- Module 04 : Working with OpenStack Clustering
- Module 05 : Compute OpenStack
- Module 06 : Working with Storage Types
- Module 07 : Working with Deployment
- Module 08 : OpenStack High Availability
- Module 09 : Monitoring OpenStack