Python is an interactive, general purpose interpreted, high level and object oriented programming language. It has a powerful library for data analysis and manipulation. Python source code is available under the General Public License. Our prospective training course intends to make the attendees understand about the constructs and concepts of Python enabling them to work on real-time project by implementing machine learning algorithm.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Python module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Backend Developer.
Basic acquaintance with computer programming terminologies is required for attending this training on Python
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Introduction to Python
- Module 02 : Introduction to Script
- Module 03 : Python New IDEs
- Module 04 : Different Modes In Python
- Module 05 : String Handling
- Module 06 : Variables In Python
- Module 07 : Python Conditional Statements
- Module 08 : Python Operands & Operators
- Module 09 : Python Loops
- Module 10 : Python TUPLE
- Module 11 : Python Lists
- Module 12 : Python Sets
- Module 13 : Python Dictionary
- Module 14 : Python Functions