If you are an individual user, Tableau Desktop is the tool for you. It's an application that resides on your computer and is aimed at individual use. It is used for creating data visualizations, publishing data sources as well as workbooks to Tableau Server. For enterprises there is a solution as well.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Tableau module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Accountant.
Knowledge of Basic Typewriting and Computer Knowledge.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Getting started with Tableau and Tableau Desktop
- Module 02 : Tableau Server including Installation and Configuration Of server
- Module 03 : Dashboards & other Server Settings
- Module 04 : Scheduling a Dashboard
- Module 05 : User Access: Rules & permissions
- Module 06 : Dashboard Operations
- Module 07 : Web Server Interface, Sites, Projects, Users
- Module 08 : Creating Projects, Sites, Site Users and Publishing Workbook
- Module 09 : Server Reconfiguration
- Module 10 : Interactive Server Dashboards
- Module 11 : Navigation between dashboards on Server, Features of Web Server Interface
- Module 12 : Permissions on workbook, projects and user groups
- Module 13 : Customized Views
- Module 14 : Data Sources and Publishing, Permission on data sources, Data Server
- Module 15 : Concept of Extracts and Schedules, How to refresh extracts from Desktop
- Module 16 : Learning to Refresh Extracts from Tableau Server
- Module 17 : Server Maintenance, Alert scheduling and Data Connections
- Module 18 : Ensuring Security including Authorization and Authentication
- Module 19 : Different Types of Security- Network Security, User Filters, Data Security
- Module 20 : Performance of Server
- Module 21 : Configuring for Failover, High Availability
- Module 22 : Tabcmd
- Module 23 : Tabadmin Utility
- Module 24 : Troubleshooting in Tableau –VizQL, Data Source and License
- Module 25 : Database Maintenance and Logs