Teradata is a popular Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) suitable for large data warehousing applications. It is capable of handling large volumes of data and is highly scalable. This tutorial provides a good understanding of Teradata Architecture, various SQL commands, Indexing concepts and Utilities to import/export data.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Teradata module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an SQL Developer.
Knowledge of Basic SQL platform
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Uses of Teradata
- Module 02 : Teradata Architecture & It’s Components
- Module 03 : Parallel data extension(PDE)
- Module 04 : Recovery &Protection of Data
- Module 05 : Why for locks & how to release
- Module 06 : Hash algorithm
- Module 07 : SQL fundamentals
- Module 08 : String functions