VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) is the programming language of Excel and other Office programs. Create a Macro With Excel VBA you can automate tasks in Excel by writing so called macros.A loop in Excel VBA enables you to loop through a range of cells with just a few codes lines.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of VBA Macro module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as an Developer.
Knowledge of Basic Typewriting and Computer Knowledge.
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : Recording and Running Macros in Excel
- Module 02 : Introduction to the Excel VBA Editor
- Module 03 : Creating Procedures and Functions
- Module 04 : Working with the Excel Object Model
- Module 05 : Controlling Program Flow