Zend Framework training course involves "Hands-on experience", we believe in practice what you preach and therefore each candidate is encouraged to practically conduct each topic that is discussed for better understanding of real-world scenar Zend Framework. This practice of comprehensive training allows candidate to gain all the concepts and skills effectively and to later efficiently apply on their field of work.
Students are at the top of our priority list and we always make sure that every student is given the best training possible. In order to provide the best training, all our training modes have been made interactive sessions. Out of all the 4 training modes, the students are given an opportunity to choose a mode of training depending on their requirements. Different training methods have been introduced for individuals as well as for corporates. Unlike most of the online trainings today, Our Online trainings are interactive sessions and are similar to our classroom trainings. The student will be connecting to our Live virtual classroom where they will be able interact with the trainer.
We provide one of the best professional trainings within SAP in the industry. The courses are run by experts with ample industry experience on this subject matter. The course run are well up to professional standards with the latest industry updates. Contact our team at Vesta for all your queries.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the core concepts of Zend Framework module.
Knowledge of PHP,Basic knowledge of MySQL,Knowledge of HTML and CSS and Programming experience in an Object Oriented language will be beneficial
Duration: 32 Hours
- Module 01 : INTRODUCTION TO ZEND FRAMEWORK
- Module 02 : RAPID APPLICATION DESIGN
- Module 03 : MVC DESIGN PATTERN
- Module 04 : ZEND FRAMEWORK CONTROLLER RELATED COMPONENTS(GB)
- Module 05 : ZEND FRAMEWORK GENERAL COMPONENTS (GB)
- Module 06 : ZEND FRAMEWORK MODEL RELATED COMPONENTS
- Module 07 : MORE CONTROLLER RELATED COMPONENTS (WIKI)
- Module 08 : MORE GENERAL COMPONENTS
- Module 09 : MORE MODEL RELATED COMPONENTS
- Module 10 : MORE VIEW RELATED COMPONENTS